The meeting will convene at The Hilton Lisle/Naperville located in Naperville, Illinois (note the new location!).
The Hilton is sold out for our conference dates. Fortunately, we have a group rate for the Sheraton just across the street.
Click here to make a reservation,
or call 800-325-3535 and ask for the “Argonne Soils Workshop Group Rate”
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
3000 Warrenville Road, Lisle, IL 60532
In addition to the conference center, the Hilton hosts a wide range of amenities, including the award-winning Allgauer’s restaurant and The Bar at Allgauer’s, complimentary shuttle bus service to local businesses, and indoor pool and whirlpool spa.
The closest airports are O’Hare (ORD) and Midway (MDW).
Windy City Limousine provides shuttle transportation to the hotel.
Group code: HILTLI
The group rates to/from O’Hare and Midway airports is $34 for one person and $11 for each additional person booked under the same reservation.
Awards to support meeting attendance — Application period is closed.
The TerraGenome RCN is pleased to offer a limited number of awards to support meeting attendance by early career participants.
To qualify for a Young Scientist Grant the applicant must be:
- A graduate student or post doc at a US institution.
- The presenting author on a poster or volunteered oral presentation
The candidate must prepare the following and send these as an attachment in one email (in Subject Line of email put “Argonne Travel Grant”) to email@example.com.
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf file);
- A brief description of recent and current research (1-pg max, pdf file);
- A copy of your submitted abstract;
- Send one signed letter as a pdf from your supervisor with a recommendation and verification that you are a student or post doc (this can be emailed directly from the reference).
The application, vita, and research statement are due by midnight on August 25, 2015.
All inquires about this award program and application process should be directed to Dr. David Myrold (firstname.lastname@example.org).