Applicants must commit to attend for the full program, and all required documents must be submitted at the same time as one pdf file.
Your application must include:
- Purpose for attending the training program and description of computing experience. Note: the curriculum of the training program is geared for participants with substantial MPI and/or OpenMP programming experience who have used an HPC system for a reasonably complex application and have conducted or are preparing to conduct computational science and engineering research on large-scale computers.
- Curriculum Vita.
- One letter of recommendation from an advisor or supervisor.
- March 31, 2014 – Deadline for applications
- April 21, 2014 – Applicants will be notified of acceptance
- May 7, 2014 – Deadline for accepted applicants to register
When you have compiled all of the documents listed above:
- Create one PDF file with all items.
- Proceed to the Click Here below for uploading your document.
To Upload (we are using an EasyChair site): Click Here
On the form:
- Please complete the author information requested.
- For the title use your first and last name followed by application EXAMPLE: John Doe Application
- For the abstract please enter none.
- Please upload your pdf file.
- Click on the submit button only once.
If you have any questions, please contact ATPESC Staff.