General submission information:
- Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Proposal submission and review handled via EasyChair
- Submission deadline can be found here.
- Papers need to be uploaded using EasyChair.
- Acceptable submissions include short papers and work-in-progress reports, as well as full papers. Accepted submissions will be given some time to develop by participating in the workshop, and the final camera-ready papers will be collected after the workshop takes place.
Since the camera-ready version of accepted papers must be compliant with the IEEE Xplore format for publication, submitted papers must conform to the following Xplore layout, page limit, and font size. This will insure a size consistency and a uniform layout for the reviewers. (With minimal changes, accepted document can be styled for publication according to Xplore requirements explained in the Xplore formatting guide, which is also in Xplore format).
- Maximum 8 pages
- 2-column numbered pages in IEEE Xplore format (8.5×11-inch paper, margins
in inches– top: 0.75, bottom: 1.0, sides:0.625, and between columns:0.25,
main text: 10pt ).
- Instructions for 8.5″x11″ and Templates from IEEE
- Concerning the final camera-ready version:
Camera-ready means PDF file must comply
with IEEE Xplore formatting and style for publication.
All submission should be uploaded using EasyChair. Use this link to access the submission page.