ICS 2017 – Chicago, Illinois
ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing. The 2017 conference will be held in Chicago, United States.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of high-performance computing systems, including but not limited to the following:
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore, manycore and multiprocessor systems from small to very large scales, components in such systems such as accelerators, memory systems, storage architectures, interconnection networks at various levels, and heterogeneous systems;
- Programming and execution models for high-performance computing, including new paradigms, languages, task creation and specification models, domain-specific language/programming support;
- Static and dynamic compilation: optimization techniques to exploit all aspects of high performance architectures and auto-tuning techniques;
- Runtime and system software support for high-performance computing, including task and resource management at chip-level, cluster-level, up to the level of large-scale academic/commercial computing service infrastructure, debugging, fault-tolerance, power/energy management, file systems, and performance evaluation/monitoring
- New computational algorithms and their applications for high performance computing systems.
- Workload characterization empirical studies especially those on new scientific and commercial applications that pose significant challenges, and studies of highly experimental real systems.
- Data intensive high performance computing: system support, algorithm design and application development for high performance computing that deal with large-scale collected data sets.
now January 18, 2017 AOE
now January 25, 2017 AOE
|Workshop/Tutorial proposals:||February 18, 2017 AOE|
|Workshop/Tutorial notification:||March 1, 2017 AOE|
|Author rebuttal period:||March 5-7, 2017 AOE|
|Author notification:||March 21, 2017 AOE|
|Camera-ready papers due:||April 15, 2017 AOE|
|Workshops/tutorial day:||June 13, 2017|
|Main conference days:||June 14-16, 2017|
AOE (Anywhere on Earth) dates shown above mean the deadlines are at 11:59pm UTC -12:00 of the days. The above dates are tentative and subject to change. Consult the conference website for the most up-to-date scheduling information.
The submission site is at easychair. Use the “sigconf” style in the ACM 2017 template. Extensive documentation can be found at the ACM site. Submissions should be a maximum of ten (10) pages, including references.
Submissions (both abstract and paper) should be prepared for double blind review, i.e., without author names, or other identifying material in the submission. Authors should refer to themselves in the 3rd person when citing their own work.
The submission system requests information about the authors. This information will not be given to the reviewers.