- High-Performance Computing and Data-Intensive Geospatial Analytics Workshop
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event
Monthly Archives: September 2013
I participated in a review back in April with the goal of better understanding the needs of scientists working on DOE-sponsored experiments and facilities. Arie Shoshani and Bruce Hendrickson put together a nice report summarizing the review.
Rob Latham, Katie Antypas, Brent Welch, and I will be presenting our “Parallel I/O in Practice” tutorial at SC again this year, on Monday Nov. 18th. We always have some great discussions and are looking forward to the event!
IASDS is being held in conjunction with IEEE Cluster in Indianapolis, IN this year. It’s the fifth year for the workshop, and Dries and Doug Thain are organizing. The format usually leads to some good discussions.