IASDS is being held in conjunction with IEEE Cluster in Indianapolis, IN this year. It’s the fifth year for the workshop, and Dries and Doug Thain are organizing. The format usually leads to some good discussions.
- High-Performance Computing and Data-Intensive Geospatial Analytics Workshop
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event