Ioan Raicu was kind enough to invite me to lecture in his data intensive computing course earlier this week. I gave a high-level view of some of the issues in HPC I/O systems targeting computational science. Questions were good, which is always a good sign. Slides can be found here.
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event
- Lecture at Illinois Institute of Technology