- High-Performance Computing and Data-Intensive Geospatial Analytics Workshop
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Bob Johnson in the Environmental Science division at ANL has organized a workshop on the convergence of HPC and Geospatial Analysis. The meeting has been a good opportunity to learn one another’s language and concerns, and to consider how current … Continue reading
The Lustre User Group organizers kindly invited me to participate on a panel with Al Geist, Lee Ward, and Terri Quinn regarding future HPC systems and the role of parallel file systems. Great discussion! Slides should be available here soon.