Bob Johnson in the Environmental Science division at ANL has organized a workshop on the convergence of HPC and Geospatial Analysis. The meeting has been a good opportunity to learn one another’s language and concerns, and to consider how current and future HPC platforms might be employed to address computationally intensive components of geospatial workflows. My presentation, a short intro to HPC storage and analysis, is available here.
- High-Performance Computing and Data-Intensive Geospatial Analytics Workshop
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event