My focus area for nearly two decades has been data and communication system software for high performance computing. I have the great pleasure of leading a talented team with a strong track record in the development of algorithms and open source software packages for scientific computing.
- High-Performance Computing and Data-Intensive Geospatial Analytics Workshop
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event