Rob Latham, Quincey Koziol, and I presented an I/O tutorial on Wed. August 7 at the Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC). Slides from Rob’s and my portion of the talk can be found here.
- High-Performance Computing and Data-Intensive Geospatial Analytics Workshop
- Lustre User Group 2014 Panel on HPC Storage Future
- Applications being accepted for the 2014 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
- 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Area System Research Workshop (GCASR 2014)
- OSTP Data to Knowledge to Action Event