- Track files opened via Parallel NetCDF
- Track files opened via HDF5
- Record slowest individual POSIX read and write times along with access size for those operations
- Inspect symbols at compile time to determine whether to enable Darshan or not based on the presence of MPI and PMPI symbols
- Use GNU and IBM compilers from path rather than hard coded location
- Simplify warning message if unable to open log file
- Remove unused internal benchmark routines
This release is now available on the download page. Note that the output files generated by Darshan 1.1.4 are not compatible with the output files generated by 1.1.3.