Darshan version 3.0.1 is now available for download. This version contains a number of bug fixes and enhancements to Darshan 3.0.0. For reference, the complete list of changes for this release is:
* bug fix in darshan logutil mount parsing code that was causing file paths to be matched to the first mount point with a common prefix rather than the one with the longest common prefix
* bug fix in the darshan-util bzip2 configure check that was accidentally overwriting Darshan’s LDFLAGS
* minor bug fixes to IO start time counters in all modules to set IO start time to the actual first start time rather than the first IO op to complete
* update darshan-util perl scripts to get perl bin from user’s path, rather than from /usr/lib (reported by Kay Thust)
* update Darshan’s fortran and cxx compiler wrapper generators to automatically detect MPICH library names on BG/Q
* bug fix for calculating Darshan’s agg_perf_by_slowest performance metric correctly
* add performance estimate info to darshan-job-summary graph
We have tested this release on multiple platforms, but please let us know if you have any issues or questions. You can report issues directly using Darshan’s GitLab page or by using the Darshan users mailing list.
The release tarball can be downloaded HERE.
Documentation for this version of Darshan can be found HERE.