This release primarily enhances portability and adds the option to use LD_PRELOAD for instrumentation rather than link time wrappers. This release does not add any new instrumentation or change the log file format.
- additional environment variables to control log location, jobid and alignment parameters
- additional configure tests to improve portability
- bug fixes for darshan-parser –perf calculations
- support for MPI1.x
- support for OpenMPI
- support for PGI and Intel compilers
- new libdarshan.so dynamic library for use with LD_PRELOAD