The application deadline for Insight’s Fall Fellowships is quickly approaching on July 9th, so I want to pass along the latest information about our upcoming sessions.
The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students, PhDs, and postdocs looking to transition to careers in fields like data science, data engineering, artificial intelligence, and many others. Over the past 6 years, we have helped over 1400 Insight Fellows become data scientists and engineers at over 250 leading data-driven companies.
We have received a number of applications from CERN in the past, and several alumni have gone through our program, including Michel Trottier-McDonald who is now at Twitter.
Head of Admissions
Insight Data Science
Insight Data Fellows Programs
Insight is now accepting applications from graduating students for our fellowships in:
– Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
– Health Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
– Data Engineering (for Bachelors, Masters, or PhDs)
– Artificial Intelligence (for Bachelors, Masters, or PhDs)
– Data Product Management (for Bachelors, Masters, or PhDs)
– DevOps (for Bachelors, Masters, or PhDs)
1400+ Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, and 250+ other top companies.
Insight Fellows Programs:
– 7 week, full-time training fellowship
– Mentorship from leading industry data scientists, data engineers & AI specialists
– Join an active community of Insight alumni
– Self-directed, project-based learning followed by interviews at top companies
– Tuition-free with need-based scholarships and loans available to help cover living costs
Upcoming Early Application Deadline: July 9
Learn more & apply on our website: https://www.insightdatascience.com/apply
Not ready to apply? Sign up for our notification list: https://www.insightdatascience.com/notify
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org