This is where common software can be found.
This fellow HEP organization handles software collaboration efforts across the international HEP realm.
This is a website that aggregates lots of HEP resource links.
A number of research activities and available resources will be linked to from this page.
art Event-Processing Framework was derived from the CMS software framework. It can be used by experiments to simulation and analyze their data.
Other code resources:
DOE ASCR SciDAC Institutes:
- SDAV: Scalable Data Management, Analysis, and Visualization
- SUPER: Sustained Performance, Energy, and Resilience
- QUEST: Quantification of Uncertainty in Extreme Scale Computations
- FASTMath: Applied mathematics algorithms, tools, and software for HPC applications
DOE HEP SciDAC projects:
- Searching for Physics Beyond the Standard Model: Strongly-Coupled Field Theories at the Intensity and Energy FrontiersCommunity Project for Accelerator Science and Simulation (ComPASS)
- Computation-Driven Discovery for the Dark Universe (updated website to appear soon)