Researchers who use JLSE’s computing resources are required to acknowledge that fact in documents. The following acknowledgement is suggested: We gratefully acknowledge the computing resources provided and operated by the Joint Laboratory for System Evaluation (JLSE) at Argonne National Laboratory. Also, please email a copy of the published work to email@example.com.
- JaeHyuk Kwack, Thomas Applencourt, Colleen Bertoni, Yasaman Ghadar, Huihuo Zheng, Christopher Knight, and Scott Parker. Roofline-based Performance Efficiency of HPC Benchmarks and Applications on Current Generation of Processor Architectures. CUG (Cray User Group) Meeting, Montreal, Canada, May (2019).
- Abdelhalim Amer, Milind Chabbi, Huiwei Lu, Yanjie Wei, Jeff Hammond, Satoshi Matsuoka, and Pavan Balaji. Locking Contention Management in Multithreaded MPI. (TOPC), 2018
- Sangmin Seo, Abdelhalim Amer, Pavan Balaji, Cyril Bordage, George Bosilca, Alex Brooks, Philip Carns, Adrian Castello, Damien Genet, Thomas Herault, Shintaro Iwasaki, Prateek Jindal, Laxmikant V. Kale, Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Jonathan Lifflander, Huiwei Lu, Esteban Meneses, Marc Snir, Yanhua Sun, Kenjiro Taura, and Pete Beckman. “Argobots: A Lightweight Low-Level Threading and Tasking Framework.” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (2017)
- Shintaro Iwasaki, Abdelhalim Amer, Kenjiro Taura, Pavan Balaji. Lessons Learned from Analyzing Dynamic Promotion for User-Level Threading. To appear in the IEEE/ACM International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC). Nov (2018)
- Kenneth J. Raffenetti, Abdelhalim Amer, Lena Oden, Charles Archer, Wesley Bland, Hajime Fujita, Yanfei Guo, Tomislav Janjusic, Dmitry Durnov, Michael Blocksome, Min Si, Sangmin Seo, Akhil Langer, Gengbin Zheng, Masamichi Takagi, Paul Coffman, Jithin Jose, Sayantan Sur, Alexander Sannikov, Sergey Oblomov, Michael Chuvelev, Masayuki Hatanaka, Xin Zhao, Paul Fischer, Thilina Rathnayake, Matt Otten, Misun Min, and Pavan Balaji. Why is MPI so Slow? Analyzing the Fundamental Limits in Implementing MPI- 3.1. IEEE/ACM International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC). Nov (2017)
- Alexandru Macridin, Panagiotis Spentzouris, James Amundson, and Roni Harnik,”Digital quantum computation of fermion-boson interacting systems” Phys. Rev. A 98, 042312 (2018)
- Alexandru Macridin, Panagiotis Spentzouris, James Amundson, and Roni Harnik, “Electron-Phonon Systems on a Universal Quantum Computer” Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 110504 (2018)
- John R. Tramm, Kord S. Smith, Benoit Forget, Andrew R. Siegel, “The Random Ray Method for neutral particle transport.”, Journal of Computational Physics, Volume 342, August (2017), Pages 229-252, ISSN 0021-9991, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2017.04.038
- Dang, Hoang-Vu, Sangmin Seo, Abdelhalim Amer, and Pavan Balaji. “Advanced Thread Synchronization for Multithreaded MPI Implementations.” To appear at the 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, May (2017)
- C. Perez-Monte, M. Perez, S. Rizzi, F. Piccoli, C. Luciano, “Modelling frame losses in a parallel Alternate Frame Rendering system with a Computational Best-effort Scheme.” Computers & Graphics, August (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cag.2016.08.004
- J. Tramm, G.Gunow, T. He, K. Smith, B. Forget, A. Siegel, “A task-based parallelism and vectorized approach to 3D Method of Characteristics (MOC) reactor simulation for high performance computing architectures.”Computer Physics Communications, 202, 141-150, May (2016)
- W. Boyd, K. Yoshii and A. Siegel, “Energy Efficiency of High-Performance Computing Platforms for Neutron Transport Calculations.” Trans. of the Amer. Nucl. Soc., ANS Summer Meeting, San Antonio, TX, USA June (2015)
- E. Jung, R. Kettimuthu, “High-Performance Serverless Data Transfer over Wide-Area Networks”. IPDPS, May (2015)
- K. Zhang, S. Ogrenci-Memik, G. Memik, K. Yoshii, R. Sankaran, P. Beckman, “Minimizing Thermal Variation Across System Components.” IPDPS (2015)
- J. Tramm, K. Yoshii, A. Siegel, “Power Profiling of a Reduced Data Movement Algorithm for Neutron Cross Section Data in Monte Carlo Simulations.” Co-HPC (2014)