The Greater Chicago Area Systems Research Workshop (GCASR) grew to 350 attendees from university and industry last year, bringing together the top systems researchers and industry technologists in the Chicago area. This year promises to be bigger and better!
Where: University of Chicago’s Logan Center
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
20 Expert speakers also present on leading technology and research on data science, deep learning and graphics hardware, cloud and data centers, security and reliability, scalable computing systems, and more!
- William J. Dally (Chief Scientist and SVP of Research at NVIDIA)
- Michael J. Franklin (Berkeley AMPLab Director and Professor, future CS Chair, UChicago)
- 10 Top Academic research presentations from University of Chicago, Northwestern University, Illinois Institute of Technology, Purdue University, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, and University of Wisconsin
- 9 Top Industry expert speakers from Argonne, EMC, Fermilab, Google, Groupon, HP, Huawei, Intel, and KCG
- 70 student research posters about leading research projects at Chicago/Midwest universities
Thanks to our sponsors: KCG, EMC, Intel, Chicago Innovation Exchange, and UChicago CERES Center.